Future of Housing™
Century Health & Housing Capital is an approved HUD lender that provides FHA-insured financing to multifamily developers and residential healthcare owners/operators who aim to create better housing options in their communities.
Since 1992, Century Health & Housing Capital has provided over $2.3 billion in FHA-insured, GNMA-collateralized financings for market-rate multifamily, affordable housing, residential healthcare, and hospital projects.
We have the expertise and firsthand experience to efficiently prepare, structure, and implement FHA and GNMA collateralized financing.
The Benefits of Working with an Approved HUD Lender
As an approved HUD lender, Century Health & Housing Capital has the expertise and firsthand experience to efficiently prepare, structure, and implement FHA-insured and GNMA-collateralized financing through HUD’s FHA Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) and LEAN healthcare lending programs.
Through our extensive experience in funding FHA-insured mortgage programs as an approved HUD lender, we provide a long list of potential benefits to multifamily developers and residential healthcare owners/operators, including:
- Non-recourse loans to fund a wide range of properties.
- Lower fixed interest rates and longer, fully amortized terms that translate to lower payments and greater cashflow.
- Lower debt service coverage underwriting requirements.
- Loans are fully or partially assumable, which can be attractive for sale opportunities or estate planning purposes.
- Up to 35 years of fixed rate financing, fully amortized for existing projects.
- Up to 40 years of fixed-rate financing, plus construction time, for new construction or substantial rehabilitation.
- Cash-out refinancing opportunities for owners to repurpose equity.
- Finance value-add and other capital expenditures.
- A Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program to encourage investment in affordable properties.
Our Commitment to Clients
Like the clients we serve, we believe all Americans, regardless of age, income, or health status, deserve access to housing and residential healthcare facilities that are fundamental to community growth and prosperity.
As an approved HUD lender, our primary goal is to ensure that multifamily developers and residential healthcare owners/operators have access to HUD’s FHA mortgage insurance programs to fulfill our shared mission, vision, and values.